June 4, 2015 in Uncategorized
ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF GRANT MONEY FOR FUNDING YOUR BUSINESS OR DREAM PROJECT?
There are several potential sources of grant funding across the globe to support your dream project, business or social venture??? Funding opportunities exist for SMEs in a number of sectors including the Digital, Creative, Charity, Agriculture, Renewable Energy, Education and Public Health sectors. Tapping into these vast resources is possible but requires communication skills and technical knowledge in proposal writing for grants.
We are excited to announce that the ‘Proposal Writing for Grants’ Quarterly Workshop resumes for its 4th Edition in June at Enterprise Creative in collaboration with Third Sector Development Solutions on the 19th and 20th of June 2015. As usual Enterprise Creative will be hosting a 2 session ‘Proposal Writing for Grants’ workshop facilitated by Linda Bembatoum Founder, Third Sector Development Solutions (TSDS).
Linda is a development consultant with over 12 years’ experience in the Not-For-Profit/Third Sector, where she has implemented projects for a range of international organizations and donor agencies. She will be returning with an updated curriculum and additional features for participants. Visit this link to read her profile http://3rdsectordev.com/about/
As usual, each session at the workshop costs N 10,000, while those who register for both will pay N 18,000 for the two sessions.
Session 1: Sourcing for Funds & Proposal Writing General Overview
• Learn where to source for funding on the web and in your community
• Approach donors and leave a good impression
• Do’s and Don’ts of proposal writing for international grants (General Overview)
• Develop an action plan for fundraising in your organization
Session 2: Intensive Training Workshop: Proposal Writing for Success
• Learn how to use project planning tools to develop your proposals
• Tips to improve your writing skills
• BONUS- Get an updated soft copy of the facilitator’s database of funding organizations and other helpful links, if you attend both workshops.
To sign up to attend the workshop, please send an email to email@example.com or call 08187226499.
Visit www.3rdsectordev.com for more details or to contact the workshop facilitator